Condominium Associations (COAs)
COAs are governed by Chapter 718 of the Florida Statutes. Assuming you’d rather not spend your time reading those statutes, here are some highlights of our COA services:
- A well-trained, friendly and responsive manager will be assigned to your property. This person will be at your property on a routine basis according to the terms of your agreement with us and the particular needs of your Condominium Association. We perform customized and thorough inspections of your property and provide detailed reporting and suggestions according to your preferences.
- We coordinate services so that you don’t have to! You tell us what you want and we make it happen.
- Board Meeting Facilitation – notices, call-in numbers, and knowledgeable guidance
- Expert Bookkeeping – payment processing, vendor accountability, budgets, monthly reporting
- Leasing/Rental applications
- Background Checks
- Purchase/Sale Coordination
- Landscaping / Irrigation
- Pool Maintenance
- Common Area Cleaning
- Window Washing
- Pressure Washing – sidewalks/buildings
- Tree Trimming
- Lanai / Screen conditions
- Painting projects
- Bike Rack Supervision
- Lighting / Ambiance
- General Maintenance:
- Outdoor: pool furniture/equipment, gates/fences, fountains, walkways, a/c monitoring, alarm panels, drainage,
- Indoor: flooring in common areas, cleanliness and amenities
- Construction / Remodeling projects*
*For all work that requires a licensed professional, such as construction, general contracting, electrical work, plumbing and so forth, we contract with licensed, trusted local providers who have a consistent history of getting the job done right.