We have people on staff who have been involved in the formation of Marina Associations from purchase of raw land through sale of units – they understand the entire process and therefore can give your Board better service.
- A well-trained, friendly and responsive manager will be assigned to your property. This person will be at your property on a routine basis according to the terms of your agreement with us and the particular needs of your Association. We perform customized and thorough inspections of your property and provide detailed reporting and suggestions according to your preferences.
- We coordinate services so that you don’t have to! You tell us what you want and we make it happen.
- Board Meeting Facilitation – notices, call-in numbers, and knowledgeable guidance
- Expert Bookkeeping – payment processing, vendor accountability, budgets, monthly reporting
- Pool Maintenance
- Tree Trimming
- Leasing/Rental applications
- Background Checks
- Purchase/Sale Coordination
- And we can even help with Construction / Remodeling projects as needed.*
*For all work that requires a licensed professional, such as construction, general contracting, electrical work, plumbing and so forth, we contract with licensed, trusted local providers who have a consistent history of getting the job done right.