Property Management Services
You need resources, answers and attentive service? We provide that and more. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is here to provide you with all of your Property Management needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
We provide top management services for Marina, Homeowner’s, Commercial and Condominium Associations that include:
- Customized and thorough regular inspections and reporting
- Coordination of vendors to take the pressure off Board members
- Assistance with maintenance and upgrade bids
- Board/Annual Meeting Facilitation – notices, call-in numbers, and knowledgeable guidance
- Expert Bookkeeping – vendor accountability, budgets, monthly reporting, payment processing
- Leasing/rental applications and processing
- Purchase/Sale Coordination
- A can-do attitude. Let us know how best to serve you!
Condominium Association • Marina Association • Commercial Association • Homeowner’s Association
Whether you are at home or away, we offer professional, personalized and attentive service for your home watch needs. Our extensive list of basic services go above and beyond traditional home watch services leaving you with peace of mind and the time to enjoy your piece of paradise. For more information, please read our list of home watch services.
Florida State Statutes:
According to State Statutes, some of the duties and responsibilities a licensed community association manager may perform include the following:
- Collecting and disbursing Association funds;
- Determining how or when to prepare budgets or other financial documents for associations;
- Determining how or when to provide notice of meetings, and conducting association meetings;
- Maintaining and having authorization to spend Association petty cash, if necessary;
- Coordinating maintenance for the development; and
- Performing other day-to-day services involved with the operation of the Community Association.
Giving your property manager the ability to do these things consistently and effectively, as well as any other functions a Board wishes to delegate to a property manager, relieves Board members of time consuming activities and allows them to function at a higher and more beneficial level to owners in the community. At Golden Property Management Services, our philosophy is to provide you with legally compliant services, and to provide those services at the highest professional level by going above and beyond what is necessary in order to achieve the extraordinary. We want you to be comfortable, happy, and confident that you are doing business with people who truly care about you, your property, and all of the issues that arise when dealing with real estate in Your Florida Paradise.